QuickBooks for Realtors
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Brazos Valley SBDC, Brazos Valley Council of Governments-Burleson Room, 3991 E. 29th Street, 3991 E. 29th Street
Bryan, Texas 77802
Online registration is not available at this time.
Register now for this hands-on, QuickBooks 2019, Desktop Edition, for Realtors workshop.
- Credit Cards/Bank Reconciliations
- Self-Employment Taxes
- Basic Reports
Geared for the novice QuickBooks User.
This class will not teach the online version of QuickBooks.
Julie Gilmer, CPA
- Before taking this workshop, you should be familiar with personal computers and the use of a keyboard and a mouse.
- This workshop assumes that you have knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and terminology.
- Registration must be completed ONLINE by August 25th at 11:59pm. We will NOT have registration at the door.
- No one will be admitted to computer workshops later than 10 minutes past the start time.
- This training is conducted on PC computers - MAC computers are not used.
- Please do not bring your laptops as we cannot offer assistance using them and the exercises used during the workshop cannot be loaded to personal laptops. Each participant will have a PC computer to work on during the workshop.
- Satisfactory meeting room temperatures are difficult to maintain. Always bring a sweater or jacket to ensure comfort.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the workshop.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Brazos Valley SBDC at 979-260-5222 for accommodations, or if you have questions about this class.